Five Suggested Readings from Carina Vance
Recommended readings from Carina Vance, Executive Director of the South American Institute of Government in Health of UNSUR (ISAGS) and a speaker at the Dart Center's Global Reporting Institute on Early Childhood Experience & the Developing Brain; March 9-12, 2017.
- Marmot M. Social determinantes of health inequalities. Lancet 2005; 365:1099-104
- Walker S., Wachs T., Grantham-McGregor S., et. al. Inequality in early childhood: risk and protective factors for early child development. Lancet 2011; 378: 1325-38
- Doyle O., Harmon C., Heckman J., et. al. Investing in Early Human Development: Timing and Economic Efficiency. Econ Hum Biol. 2009 Mar; 7(1): 1-6
- Herrero M., Tussie D. UNASUR Health: A quiet revolution in health diplomacy in South America. Glob Social Policy. 2015 Dec; 15(3)
- Shady N., Behrman J., Araujo M., et. al. Wealth Gradients in Early Childhood Cognitive Development in Five Latin American Countries.