In tandem with her Sydney Morning Herald feature story "Staring down internet trolls: My disturbing cat and mouse game." journalist Ginger Gorman shares tips for dealing with cyberbullying.
Resources on PTSD & Mental Health
- Staring down internet trolls: My disturbing cat and mouse game
- A Veteran's Story
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs - National Center for PTSD
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs National Center for Veterans Analysis and Statistics
- The Road to Resilience
- View all PTSD & Mental Health Outside Resources
- June 26, 2017 by Ginger Gorman
- June 17, 2017
In this piece for the Sydney Morning Herald, journalist Ginger Gorman confronts internet trolls and shines a light on cyberbullying practices.
This intensely personal documentary tells the story of a violent crime committed against reporter Samantha Broun’s mother, its far-reaching impact on her family and decades of reverberations on politics and the criminal justice system. Judges described “A Life Sentence” as a “deeply honest,” “brave” and personal story “elevated to great journalism.” Originally published by Transom.org in March, 2016.
- View More Posts On PTSD & Mental Health