At the 2017 Global Media Forum in Bonn, Germany, Dart Centre Europe's Gavin Rees joined photographers Capucine Granier-Deferre and Patrick Tombola to discuss coping with trauma while reporting from conflict zones.
Resources on PTSD & Mental Health
- Staring down internet trolls: My disturbing cat and mouse game
- A Veteran's Story
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs - National Center for PTSD
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs National Center for Veterans Analysis and Statistics
- The Road to Resilience
- View all PTSD & Mental Health Outside Resources
- July 7, 2017
- June 26, 2017 by Ginger Gorman
In tandem with her Sydney Morning Herald feature story "Staring down internet trolls: My disturbing cat and mouse game." journalist Ginger Gorman shares tips for dealing with cyberbullying.
- June 17, 2017
In this piece for the Sydney Morning Herald, journalist Ginger Gorman confronts internet trolls and shines a light on cyberbullying practices.
- View More Posts On PTSD & Mental Health