Reporting on wave after wave of public protests over six months, under such historically repressive conditions, felt like being on a never-ending treadmill. My colleagues told me that they were gasping for breath at the end of every day.
Resources on Press Freedom
- The heavy toll of reporting Sri Lanka’s mass protests: “We are gasping for breath”
- Resources for Reporters and Editors Covering the Conflict in Ukraine
- Apply Now: Rory Peck Trust Resilience Programme
- 12th Global Investigative Journalism Conference
- 2021 Dart Awards: Reporting Tips from the Honorees
- View All Press Freedom Resources
- October 11, 2022 by Amantha Perera
- February 24, 2022
These resources aim to help journalists and editors covering the fast-developing conflict in Ukraine.
- October 12, 2021
On September 30th, the 2021 Dart Awards honorees joined us for three roundtable conversations to discuss their craft, and approach to writing and reporting complex stories.
- August 23, 2021Ahead of the G7 summit on the situation in Afghanistan, the Dart Center has joined hundreds of organizations in calling on G7 countries to make a clear and explicit commitment to taking journalists and media workers as an urgent and immediate priority, ensure their protection and evacuate them and their families.We ask that G7 members:
- View More Posts On Press Freedom