These resources aim to help journalists and editors covering the fast-developing conflict in Ukraine.
Resources on Press Freedom
- Resources for Reporters and Editors Covering the Conflict in Ukraine
- Apply Now: Rory Peck Trust Resilience Programme
- 12th Global Investigative Journalism Conference
- 2021 Dart Awards: Reporting Tips from the Honorees
- Global Conference on Improving the Protection, Integration and Mental Health of Refugee Journalists
- View All Press Freedom Resources
- February 24, 2022
- October 12, 2021
On September 30th, the 2021 Dart Awards honorees joined us for three roundtable conversations to discuss their craft, and approach to writing and reporting complex stories.
- August 23, 2021Ahead of the G7 summit on the situation in Afghanistan, the Dart Center has joined hundreds of organizations in calling on G7 countries to make a clear and explicit commitment to taking journalists and media workers as an urgent and immediate priority, ensure their protection and evacuate them and their families.We ask that G7 members:
- March 22, 2021
Your mental wellbeing is going to be important when you are faced with reporting a tense, politically charged story for an extended time duration. Prepare yourself for the long haul and a situation whose great intensity is unlikely to subside anytime soon.
- View More Posts On Press Freedom